Monday 9 March 2015

#thedress

Good news from the CT scan in that the tumour has shrunk significantly.
There is still tumour/scar tissue/whatever constricting the brachio-cephalic vein so Ive got to continue with the blood-thinning injections for the whole course of the treatment and reassess when I have another PET scan at the end of chemo.  I don't particularly mind as its better to be safe than sorry and surprisingly the injections are almost painless.  Top tip: try and inject the stuff as slowly as possible.  Im usually in a rush cos Ive already gone to bed and forgotten to do it.

My abdomen has bruises of various ages and hues all over it from the injections.  I guess I should have put a picture of it on twitter and see what colour people think it is, just like '#thedress'.
It looks black and blue to me but some may think it looks gold and white!!
(BTW I thought the dress looked gold and lilac in most pictures)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhys, Simon (Adams) here in very sunny Brighton. I think I may have just posted this twice,I said twice so delete one if so and sorry!.....its that first cup of tea in the day thing when you stumble across something like this and you really really are not anywhere near awake. Great too see you looking so well t'other day mate. Will follow your Blog and good luck dude! - Si

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bit late to the party on this one. Huzzah for the CT scan!Having your pet scanned sounds a bit over the top but we are a nation of animal lovers so what the hell.

    ReplyDelete